- AADN: Abstract Application Data Naming
- DMZ Architecture (Jul 2002)
- A paper explaining common concepts and best-practices when
designing a scalable, secure internet DMZ.
- Biological Network Security (Jan 2002)
- This is an editorial published on Security Focus discussing security concepts and the
idea of a unified internet-wide security protocol.
- Stealth Firewalls (April 2001)
- A paper describing the advantages of Stealth Firewalls,
Originally published in the
Information Security Reading Room.
- Unix System Security
- A checklist for administrators, covering common security issues.
- Administrative Concepts (1998)
- Some common administrative concepts to be familiar with--and how
they are commonly implemented, such as service abstraction and